NOTICE: Section 4(2)(a) of the Stormwater Management Ordinance, dealing with runoff reduction, is not currently being implemented by the City of Lewisburg, as allowed by the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation, Division of Water Resources. If you have any questions, please contact Buck Beard at (931) 359-1544.
- Read the City's 2018 Stormwater Annual Report
Enforcement Response Plan
- Commercial Land Disturbance Permit (Long) (Long)
- Small Residential Land Disturbance Permit (Short) (Short)
- NPDES General NPDES Permit for Discharges of Stormwater Associated With Construction Activities
- NPDES General Permit for Discharges From Small Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems