Please note that the Lewisburg Municipal Codes, Planning and Zoning, and Stormwater Departments have moved to 505 N. Ellington Parkway.
To enter our office area, please use the South end of the Lewisburg Gas Department building. Please do not use the main entrance. For Planning Commission and Historic Zoning meetings, please park around the back of the building and enter by the handicap entrance. If no one is there to let you in, please ring the doorbell.
NOTICE: Section 4(2)(a) of the Stormwater Management Ordinance, dealing with runoff reduction, is not currently being implemented by the City of Lewisburg, as allowed by the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation, Division of Water Resources. If you have any questions, please contact Stacy Martin at (931) 359-4013.
A Land Distrubance Permit is required when any activity on property that results in a change in the existing soil cover (both vegetative and non-vegetative) and/or the existing soil topography. Land-disturbing activities include, but not limited to, development, redevelopment, demolition, construction, reconstruction, clearing, grading, filling, and excavation. If the land disturbance is more than one (1) acre, a State permit will also be required.
- Stormwater Protection Permit Application Process
- Commercial Land Disturbance Permit (Long)
- Small Residential Land Disturbance Permit (Short)
- Floodplain and Stormwater Certificates
- Plat Specifications for Submittal
- NPDES General Permit for Discharges of Stormwater Associated With Construction Activities
- NPDES General Permit for Discharges From Small Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems
Active Construction Site Plans
- Beechwood Estates Phase 2
- Farm Bureau
- Midway Borrow Site
- Hulshof Grove Sec 1
- Minth Tennessee International
- King’s Landing
- Vulcan Holdings, LLC
- Lewisburg Dental Clinic
- Southview Section 4
- Berry Plastics
- McCord Subdivision
- 5150 Race Trailer, Inc.
- Saddle Creek Subdivision Section N
- Coble Multi-Family Residential
- Minth Tennessee International – Phase 2
- Minth Tennessee International – Phase 3
- Lewisburg Medical Clinic (Fast Pace)
- Saddle Trace Subdivision
- Saddle Trace Townhomes
- Savannah Lakes