To view upcoming City Board meeting schedules with date and time please see Calendar.
Disposal of Surplus Property belonging to the City of Lewisburg (TN)
1. Lot of fourteen (14) Cellular Phones, Make: Kyrocera, KYOE 4610, PTT
2. Lot of six (6) Panasonic FZ-G1 Tablet Computers
3. Vehicle: 2002, Nissan Altima, VIN: 1N4AL11D32C286758
The above listed three (3) items are to be disposed of by means of electronic auction on or about 01 June 2022.
The City will utilize the electronic auction service GovDeals for disposal of these surplus items owned by the City.
If you are interested in placing a bid for any item for sale by electronic auction, follow the instructions on the GovDeals website.
Please note that the terms of sale for each item being offered by the City of Lewisburg normally include the following conditions:
Inspection instructions, asset contact information, and payment instructions.
Payment in full is due not later than 5 business days from the time and date of the Buyers Certificate.
ANNEXATION RESOLUTION NO. 22-10
A PROPOSED ANNEXATION BY OWNER CONSENT RESOLUTION TO ANNEX AND REZONE TO A PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT (PUD) CERTAIN TERRITORY ANDTO INCORPORATE A PORTION OF THE SAME WITHIN THE CORPORATEBOUNDARIES OF THE CITY OF LEWISBURG, TENNESSEE
(Annexation of Approx. 2.86 acres on Bob Davis Road, Rezone Approx. 47.09 acres to PUD (Planned Unit Development (Bridle Downs Subdivision) – D.R. Horton, Inc. on behalf of owners – William H. Coble and Ginger B. Hardison).
Described as Map 072; Parcel:147.00 in Record Book 709, page 211 in the Register of Deeds Office of Marshall County, Tennessee.
Notice of Public Hearing
The Mayor and Council of the City of Lewisburg will hold a Public Hearing Tuesday, June 14, 2022, at 5:50 p.m. at Lewisburg City Hall, 131 East Church Street, followed by their regular meeting at 6:00p. The public hearing will be to hear comments or opinions concerning the following:
1. Annexation Resolution 22-10. Request by owner consent to annex and rezone certain territory and to incorporate a portion of the same into the corporate boundaries of the City of Lewisburg located Bob Davis Road, owners William H. Coble Jr. and Ginger B. Hardison, represented by D.R. Horton Inc.
2. Resolution 22-22. A Resolution Adopting a Plan of Services for the annexation of property described as Bridle Downs Subdivision ( Bob Davis Road) Map,072, Pcl:147.00, approx. 47.09 acres. Record Book:709; Pg.211, office of Marshall County Register of Deeds.
Proposed Annexation & Plan of Services is available for public viewing at the following locations: Lewisburg City Hall, Marshall County Courthouse Annex, Marshall County Library and City of Lewisburg website, www. lewisburgtn.gov. (see above)
============================================================================================= For local information on Covid-19 and Responses go to lewisburgtn.net
The public may view Council meetings live by clicking view live stream at the top of this page.
Notice is hereby given:
Beginning with the notice for the January 2020 the regularly scheduled City Council meetings, and every regularly scheduled meeting thereafter (including work sessions), and for any special called meeting hereafter, the public notice for each respective meeting will be published at the following public locations:
1. Lewisburg City Hall
2. Marshall County Courthouse Annex
3. Marshall County Memorial Library
The agenda for each regularly scheduled meeting can be found on the city’s website or picked up at City Hall four (4) days prior to the meeting. The agenda for each special called meeting will be included with the notice.
City of Lewisburg
The City of Lewisburg, Tennessee hereby provides the following financial information for budget year 2021-2022 as required by State of Tennesee regulations.
Open Solicitations - Vendor Registry
Asset Liquidation and Police Seizures listed at: