Racquetball and Walleyball Court
Rules & Policies
- Racquetball and Walleyball court reservations can be made by contacting Sports Complex (931) 359-1593
- All players must check in at the Sports Complex desk before going to a court.
- A waiting list will be established, and courts not claimed will be given away at 10 minutes after the hour.
- Protective eyewear is strongly recommended and should be properly worn.
- Persons under the age of 14 must be accompanied On Court by an adult
- Protective eye wear is required
- Proper athletic attire and athletic shoes must be worn at all times (minimal; non-scuff shoes, shorts and a shirt)
- No food or beverages allowed on the courts
- No spitting on the floor
- No abusive language, profane gestures or slang terms for profanity
- No horseplay of any kind will be tolerated
See General Policies for additional policies.