Our Distribution Cluster
- International Comfort Products has a distribution facility in Lewisburg employing 180 people.
- Genesco distributes Dockers products out of a Lewisburg facility employing 49 people.
- Autom Religious Items has a distribution facility in Lewisburg employing 40 people.
- Southern Carriers performs Transportation, Logistics, and Warehousing out of Lewisburg employing 14 people.
- Our 9-county labor shed features more workers in the following distribution related sectors than the average US labor shed:
- 15 times more employees in Mixed Mode Transit Systems
- 3 times more employees in General Freight Trucking, Long-Distance, Truckload
- 2 times more employees in General Freight Trucking, Long-Distance, Less Than Truckload
- 2 times more employees in Freight Transportation Arrangement
- Since 2011 employees in the following distribution sectors have grown in our 9-county labor shed:
- 150% growth since 2011 in Scheduled Freight Air Transportation
- 108% growth since 2011 in Refrigerated Warehousing and Storage
- 55% growth since 2011 in Packing and Crating
- 38% growth since 2011 in Freight Transportation Arrangement
- 35% growth since 2011 in General Freight Trucking, Long-Distance, Less than Truckload
- 27% growth since 2011 in General Warehousing and Storage
- 17% growth since 2011 in General Freight Trucking, Long-Distance, Truckload
- Lewisburg located on Interstate 65 and have 4 times more General Freight Trucking companies than the US average.
No Inventory Tax
- Tennessee has no inventory tax on finished goods.
Middle Tennessee State University’s Supply Chain Management Program
- Lewisburg is positioned in close proximity to Middle Tennessee State University (located 35 miles from Lewisburg) with over 22,000 students which features a Masters of Supply Chain Management Program. Click here to learn about the program:
- Under 100 employees in Lewisburg are a member of a union
- Tennessee is a Right-To-Work state
- The following numbers of skilled people work in the food/beverage sector in our 9-county labor shed:
- 21,984 employed in Freight Stock Moving
- 14,564 employed in Heavy and Tractor Trailer Drivers
- 5,260 employed in Packaging
- 2,697 employed in General Warehousing and Storage
- 2,488 employed in Freight Transportation Arrangement
- 558 employed in Mixed Mode Transit Systems
- 405 employed in Refrigerated Warehousing and Storage
- 25,084 people are employed through temporary staffing agencies in our 9-county labor shed
Free Community or Technical College Training for all Tennesseans- Tennessee Promise
- The Tennessee Promise provides free tuition through Columbia State Community College for either a degree or certificate program for graduating high schoolers.
K-12 Public Schools
- The Marshall County School System serves approximately 5,400 enrolled students from K-12 per year.
- Our system ranks in the top 75% of all school districts in Tennessee by www.schooldigger.com.
- In 2014, our students performed better than the state average in testing in the following areas:
- 9% better in English I
- 8% better in Algebra II
- 7% better in Algebra I
- 4% better in Biology I
- 2% better in US History
- The Nashville International Airport, located 49 miles from Lewisburg, is served by 13 carriers with more than 410 average daily arriving and departing flights with non-stop service to 57 airports. The following carriers serve the airport:
- Air Canada
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- American Eagle
- Boutique Air
- Delta Air Lines
- Delta Connection
- Frontier Airlines
- JetBlue Airways
- Southwest Airlines
- United Airlines
- United Express
- Non-stop service is provided to and from the following airports through Nashville:
- There are no personal income taxes on wages and salaries in Tennessee.
- The state Corporate Income Tax rate in Tennessee is 6.5%.
- According to The Tax Foundation, Tennessee has the lowest state debt per capita in the country, meaning we will have sustainable, low taxes for the foreseeable future.
- In 2015, Tennessee was named the “Fourth Best State in the Country for Business” by Chief Executive magazine.
Available Buildings and Sites
- Click here to view Lewisburg’s incentives programs:
- Click here to view the State of Tennessee’s incentives programs:
- Click here to view incentives from TVA: